Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Relaxing with reserved satisfaction!

Nice Laura - great list of things to do . Personally I am going to keep on the weight loss wagon. I don't know exactly how much I lost but I assume it is at least as much as your 8 pounds and probably more. The black belt that I wear most often is now fitting at a loose 3rd to 4th rung depending on the pants it goes with. That is a major benchmark for me.

In terms of eating habits - I agree with everything you put down. I will have to add this key one for myself:

Don't get back on the caffeine, alcohol, late night food wagon again. Before starting the detox I was really frazzled in general from 1) too much caffeine during the day, 2) needing alcohol at night just to settle down 3) having a high tolerance from doing this too often and eating late night additional carbs and fat/salty food because it tastes soooo good together with the drink.

I am going to stick to a simple diet during the week. Veggies and fish/light portion of meat for lunch, and veggies/juice (good call laura) for dinner. It is important to note that what you eat later in the day will stick with you the longest. What you go to sleep on is what you sleep with...

Most importantly, when my body tells me something - I will listen. I actually know when I am full. I just keep eating for no real reason other than I am feeling fidgety (often a result of the caffeine or alcohol as noted above).

Long last moderation and love of our bodies!!!